Denise Lones, CSP CMP MIRM
Between market pressures pushing consumer perception, changing industry policy, market stagnation, interest rates, crucial property zoning changes, changing solutions
towards home ownership, and heightened economic awareness, our 2023 housing market has posed a challenge even many real estate professionals. Agents are working harder
than ever before. Despite these turbulent waters, there are big opportunities here today to agents who know their market and take the time to develop expert knowledge.
- Where are mortgage rates headed?
- How will interest rate changes affect inventory and buyer demand?
- How will HB1337 and HB1110 shape our market for years to come?
- What can landlords expect as tenant-friendly policies evolve?
- What must agents know about second-home and other opportunity markets?
- What opportunities are ahead for brokers, builders, and developers?
Using national, regional, and local data, Denise will share information about historical and current conditions to provide insight as to where our housing market is
going. She will reveal upcoming opportunities for brokers to explore and trends you can expect to see. Point-by-point, Denise will share her valuable, researched
predictions so that you have the perspective you need to help your clients understand your real estate market!
Includes all handouts, quizzes to test your knowledge, and poll results from the live event.
Access your event playback as many times as you like between now and March 15th. Playback period ends Friday, March 15th.