Grow Your Business for Today's Market
- Are you ready to take your business to the next level but barely have time to do what you need to do now?
- Has your income stayed the same the last few years, but you are working harder and you know you should be making more?
- Do you want to finally master the ability to have consistent leads come into your business so you don't have to stress about money?
- Do you find yourself struggling to keep up with the latest technology and want to finally find a formula that work for the way you do business?
- Do you want to be your very best, with streamlined processes, simplified systems and a winning, results-driven plan?
In our unique Amplify online workshop, we will be working with you to edit out what is not working in your business, create a vision for your
business that you can stick to, show you how to develop a brand that tells your unique story, take a look at how processes can simplify your business
while having a greater impact, and develop campaigns for your various buckets of business that educate and allow you to connect.
With Amplify, you won't just learn these things and then get sucked back into the day to day without an opportunity to implement. This online
workshop is scheduled allowing you to achieve success by incrementally improving key areas as you work in your business.
If you desperately need a simple plan to follow, systems that will give you an edge, and a strategy to break through the financial ceiling,
Amplify is the workshop you need.
Registration and Workshop Dates
Amplify is one event spread across four separate workshops. Each workshop begins at 10am and ends at 1pm. Regular breaks included.
- August 4
- August 11
- August 18
- August 20
Tuition includes workbook and vision board kit (shipped to you a week before the first meeting), and 12 Washington State continuing education credits.
Photo ID, video presence, and attendance of all four workshop sessions required to receive continuing education credit.
Split payment option available. Second equal payment due July 31, 2020.