Listing Presentation Workshop with Denise Lones
Have you lost a listing because the seller didn't like the way you priced their house? Have you lost a listing because someone else had a snazzier presentation and more technology-based graphics? Have you lost a listing due to the seller wanting to pay less in commission? Have you lost a listing because a seller overpowered your dialog? Stop losing listings you should have won! Learn how to wow every seller with bullet-proof tools and easy-to-follow systems that will propel you to Listing Expert status!
Check out what you will learn!
- Secrets for planting seeds in the prelisting period to give you an advantage right off the bat
- Strong and positive language that allows you to lead the presentation
- Develop your own custom plan that works for your strengths and allows you to play offense rather than defense
- How to have a pricing discussion that gets the seller on board, not throw you overboard
- A formula for handling any objection with strength and confidence
- Ideas for developing simple, yet robust, toolbox of visuals that will clearly define your systems and processes
- Language to end your presentation and set an expectation for the next step
Your $495 tuition includes:
- Lunch, coffee, and refreshments both days
- 15 Washington State approved continuing education credits
- Workbook including our Objection-Handling formula and Conflict-Resolution formula
Don't wait! Attendance strictly limited to first 40 registrations to maintain the workshop style and less than 8 remain.