Listing Presentation Workshop with Denise Lones
Have you lost a listing because the seller didn't like the way you priced their house? Have you lost a listing because someone else had a snazzier presentation and more technology-based graphics? Have you lost a listing due to the seller wanting to pay less in commission? Have you lost a listing because a seller overpowered your dialog? Stop losing listings you should have won! Learn how to wow every seller with bullet-proof tools and easy-to-follow systems that will propel you to Listing Expert status!
Check out what you will learn!
- Secrets for planting seeds in the prelisting period to give you an advantage right off the bat
- Strong and positive language that allows you to lead the presentation
- Develop your own custom plan that works for your strengths and allows you to play offense rather than defense
- How to have a pricing discussion that gets the seller on board, not throw you overboard
- A formula for handling any objection with strength and confidence
- Ideas for developing simple, yet robust, toolbox of visuals that will clearly define your systems and processes
- Language to end your presentation and set an expectation for the next step
Your $495 tuition includes:
- Lunch, coffee, and refreshments both days
- 15 Washington State approved continuing education credits
- Workbook including our Objection-Handling formula and Conflict-Resolution formula
Don't wait! Attendance strictly limited to first 40 registrations to maintain the workshop style and fewer than 20 remain.
This event has been POSTPONED Originally this event was postponed when our venue indicated that due to social distancing protocols put in place, that would not have the square footage available for the number of people we have enrolled. Since then, the State of Washington has issued a stay-at-home order. We have coordinated possible dates with our venue for in late May and will make an official announcement one the stay-at-home order has been lifted. You may still register for this class. If you are unable to attend on the announced date, we will issue you a full refund. For questions, contact our office at email@example.com or 360-527-8904.