| «||April 2020||» |
| || || || 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 |
| 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 |
| 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 |
| 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 |
| 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 |
The Lones Group hosts a wide variety of events through-out the year, including live classes, seminars such as The Safari, teleconference education opportunities, and
much more. If you have any questions about these events or would like to find out more about what kinds of events are taking place in your area, please give us a call. In
addition, we also list some dates here related to services or classes that you are participating in.
Apr 7, 2020
Club Zebra Pro members are invited to our new Denise Live weekly coaching meetings. This week, Denise is away and CEO Shauna Naf will be joining us to help you with creating interesting content for your social media channels! Do you want to share MLS info, but don't feel like you have the tools? Shauna will show you how to create interesting and simple infographics in Microsoft Publisher. We will show you how to set these up for print and for posting on social media. Join us! Registration link will appear below if you are signed-in.
Apr 10, 2020
We know as brokers in the field that you have a lot to be concerned about right now. To support you with facts, direction, connection, and inspiration, Denise Lones will be covering this week’s changes, how they affect the real estate industry, how you can move forward, and what is on the horizon. Presentation followed by interactive Q&A so you can get the support you need. Registration link will appear below if you are signed-in.
May 4, 2020 to May 5, 2020
Do you hold back from telling clients what is in their best interest because you don't want to upset them? Have you not been upfront with a colleague or managing broker about how a situation has upset you? Real estate is a tough-enough business. You will never reach top-producer status without learning how to have difficult, but necessary, conversations. There is a formula that is easy to master, providing you the framework for saving yourself valuable time and headaches that come from not speaking your truth. This hands-on workshop will include examples and role-playing, allowing you to put your tools into action right away with confidence. You will learn:
- Why our brains trick us into keeping our mouths closed and how to overcome your natural inclinations
- How your past situations with conflict have shaped how you naturally resolve conflict today and how to adjust for a winning approach
- How to maneuver any listing or buyer presentation with ease, even through difficult conflict-driven conversation
- How to use a conflict situation to your benefit rather than allow the other person to control you with it
- A formula that encourages conversation to resolve issues
- How to present facts, ask questions, and tell your truth in a calm and non-emotional manner
- How to choose words and adjust your tone to get closer to resolving conflict rather than further away from it
- The art of being strong, calm, and firm
Your $495 tuition includes 15 Washington State continuing education credits; lunch, coffee, and refreshments both days; and Denise's workbook with class content.
Class begins at 9am through 4:30pm both days. Master Builders, 335 116th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98004.