| «||January 2020||» |
| || || || 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 |
| 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 |
| 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 |
| 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 |
| 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 || 31 |
The Lones Group hosts a wide variety of events through-out the year, including live classes, seminars such as The Safari, teleconference education opportunities, and
much more. If you have any questions about these events or would like to find out more about what kinds of events are taking place in your area, please give us a call. In
addition, we also list some dates here related to services or classes that you are participating in.
Jan 29, 2020
Start your day with our always popular State of the Market. Many agents are unsure about today's real estate market. They struggle to answer questions from past, present, and potential clients about the future of real estate. Well, it's time to hear a fact-grounded point of view! Denise Lones uses national, regional, and local data to show how the market got to where it is today, and where it is headed in the coming year. Year after year Denise has demonstrated uncanny accuracy with her real estate predictions. Put the real estate market into perspective with great talking points to help your clients!
Return from lunch to be surrounded by an afternoon of special guest speakers, first-looks reveals of brand-new classes debuting this 2020, a presentation from Denise on Top 5 Business Excellence Ideas for 2020, a panel of expert brokers sharing how they have created success and advice for adapting business to an ever-changing market, and more!
Feb 6, 2020
The Real Estate Industry has seen a lot of changes in the last decade. With new technology comes innovation, competition, and your buyers and sellers are more-knowledgeable than ever before. But not all models are best for all consumers, and today's real estate broker needs to have a strong understanding of where we stand as an industry in order to better-educate their clients on their options. We will cover:
- The facts around the current lawsuit against the National Association of REALTORS®, possible outcomes, and what these might mean for our industry and consumers.
- The new NWMLS SOC rules, the changes to the forms, how these changes benefit consumers, and options for explaining these to buyers and sellers.
- The various real estate brokerage and technology-based real estate service models, how they operate, and the pros and cons for consumers.
- What iBuyers are, how they work, and how to explain the pros and cons of this model to consumers.
- How to become comfortable with transparency when it comes to fees and service - because there is room for all these business models but being able to outline the differences is key.
We are in an age of change. Those brokers who take the time to get educated and be able to clearly articulate the differences between their services and other models will stay relevant and necessary. Sharpen your industry savvy and join us for a day packed with information that will empower your next buyer or seller consultation.
Brought to you by Seattle-King County REALTORS®. 7.5 Washington State approved clock hour credits included. Lunch included. 12410 SE 32nd St #100, Bellevue, WA 98005. Class begins at 9am through 4:30pm. For registration, contact Seattle-King County REALTORS® at 425-974-1011 or click below to register online.
Feb 18, 2020
Club Zebra Pro members are invited to our next monthly coaching call, February 18 at 9:00am Pacific for Should They Sell Now? How about Now? When your sellers ask that question, do you have a good answer? Are you backing up your answer with statistical information? Do you have visuals? What if you aren’t sure? Mark your calendars! Call dialing details will appear below if you are signed-into your Club Zebra Pro account.
Feb 19, 2020 to Feb 20, 2020
Ignite. Reinvent. Create the Business You Really Want!
Have you ever considered figuratively burning your business to the ground so you could start over and simplify? Have you been inspired to reinvent yourself? Do you know there is a more-confident agent inside, just waiting for the opportunity to rise?
Now is your opportunity to join Denise Lones and other agents and brokers just like you ready to redefine their businesses, simplify their systems and processes, and finally achieve the business they knew was within their reach.
Why should you attend?
- When you are in the thick of the day-to-day demands of your business, it can be difficult to get that big-picture perspective needed to make improvements. This two-day event is exactly what you need to create your business vision and pinpoint the changes needed.
- Most agents struggle with something in their business - generating leads, following up with potential clients, or even being of service to past clients. The key is to find the right systems for you - you and the authentic way you do business. We’ll help you figure out what that is!
- The industry is changing and agents need to sharpen the tools in their toolbox. In some cases, these tools need to be reinvented or refined. We’ll help you identify the tools that will have the biggest impact on your business and how to use them.
Located at the Lynnwood Convention Center in Lynnwood, WA. Event begins at 9:00am through 4:30pm each day. Cost of $99 covers both days and includes lunch, refreshments, and workbook with exercises to keep you on track after class. Free WiFi and parking on site. 15 Washington State continuing education credits available at your option during registration.
Mar 2, 2020 to Mar 3, 2020
Long gone are the days of "guestimating" a price, putting a property in the MLS, and pulling in multiple offers. Today's successful listing agent must understand how to price homes in today's market.
Pricing is an area of expertise for Denise Lones and she is here to share an overview of this complex topic to help you get your listings sold! You will learn:
- The five main reasons homes are overpriced
- The critical factors that affect price,
- Why they need more than a standard CMA if they're going to be successful at pricing,
- How to determine if agents are working in a "buyers", "sellers", or "balanced" market,
- How to calculate absorption ratios and listing-to-pending ratios,
- The psychology of sellers,
- How to set the stage for the pricing discussion,
- Handling objections
Your $495 tuition includes 15 Washington State continuing education credits; lunch, coffee, and refreshments both days; and Denise's proprietary Pricing System complete with workbook, Excel forms, and Publisher files (retails at $497!).
Class begins at 9am through 4:30pm both days. Master Builders, 335 116th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
Mar 25, 2020 to Mar 26, 2020
Have you lost a listing because the seller didn’t like the way you priced their house? Have you lost a listing because someone else had a snazzier presentation and more technology-based graphics? Have you lost a listing due to the seller wanting to pay less in commission? Have you lost a listing because a seller overpowered your dialog? Stop losing listings you should have won! Learn how to wow every seller with bullet-proof tools and easy-to-follow systems that will propel you to Listing Expert status!
Two-day listing presentation workshop with Denise Lones. Your $495 tuition includes lunch and beverage both days, 15 State of Washington continuing education credits, and our Listing Presentation guidebook which includes our objection-handling formula, conflict resolution system, and Denise's proprietary Pricing System complete with working Excel forms and Publisher files (normally retails for $497).
Master Builders at 335 116th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98004. Class limited to first 40 registrations.