| «||March 2019||» |
| || || || || || 1 || 2 |
| 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 |
| 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 |
| 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 |
| 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 |
| 31 |
The Lones Group hosts a wide variety of events through-out the year, including live classes, seminars such as The Safari, teleconference education opportunities, and
much more. If you have any questions about these events or would like to find out more about what kinds of events are taking place in your area, please give us a call. In
addition, we also list some dates here related to services or classes that you are participating in.
Mar 26, 2019
Coaching members are invited to join us for this week's Mastery Forum webinar at 12 noon Pacific. Whether it's commission, disclosure requirements, inspection negotiations, financing errors, listing price changes, time-conflicts, enforcing your business boundaries or something else - there are endless possible challenges for a transaction. How you approach "difficult conversations" matters. Denise will show you how to negotiate these dangerous waters, how to survive them, and how to turn them into something positive. Sign-in for registration details. Registration required.
Apr 16, 2019
Club Zebra Pro members are invited to our next coaching call this April 16th at 9:00 am Pacific for Reading Your Potential Clients. What do your potential clients need from you? Information? Attention? Rapport? Follow-Up and Consistency? Whether you are at an open house or just got a sign call, how you interact and follow-up is critical. Mark your calendars!
Apr 23, 2019
This is going to be a fast and furious look into 59 of the best tools to incorporate into your real estate business from the mind of Denise Lones. From easy letters to financial tools to help you simplify the bottom line for buyers, this class will provide you with ideas and solutions to take your business to the next level. Even if you only walk away with one solution to implement, your business will be changed as a result! This class will include:
- Listing Presentation Tools to give you and your sellers confidence
- Technology Tools to make you more efficient and memorable
- Buyer and Seller Tools with ideas for simplifying the process
- Financial Tools to help you get your financial world in order
- Organizational Tools and systems to simplify your business and your life
- Lead Generation Tools to draw in more clients
Super-charge your business this year and give it new energy with new tools and systems!
April 23rd, 9:30am through 12:45pm at Master Builders, 335 116th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98004. $99 event fee includes 3.5 Washington State continuing education credits.
May 1, 2019 to May 2, 2019
This is not a class on how to get rich quick by taking uncomfortable risks. If you are ready to delve into the principles of real estate investing to build long-term wealth and learn from industry professionals, this is the workshop for you. You will learn:
- Your investment personality
- Real estate asset options - determine the investment type that is right for you
- Options for financing your investment
- How to property-manage and mitigate risk
- How to create financial models as well as all the calculations to evaluate your opportunities and determine if and how your investment will pay off
- Tax implications for different legal entities
After this class, you will be able to evaluate an investment with confidence. This class is open to everyone from beginning to seasoned investors.
This two-day class is $795 and begins at 9:00am through 4:00pm each day. Guild Mortgage, 150 120th Ave NE #300, Bellevue, WA 98005.