View More Events
| «||November 2019||» |
| || || || || || 1 || 2 |
| 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 |
| 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 |
| 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 |
| 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 |
Seattle-King County Realtors® Presents: Do You Want to Whine or to Win?
Nov 25, 2019
The Real Estate Industry has seen a lot of changes in the last decade. With new technology comes innovation, competition, and your buyers and sellers are more-knowledgeable than ever before. But not all models are best for all consumers, and today's real estate broker needs to have a strong understanding of where we stand as an industry in order to better-educate their clients on their options. We will cover:
- The facts around the current lawsuit against the National Association of REALTORS®, possible outcomes, and what these might mean for our industry and consumers.
- The new NWMLS SOC rules, the changes to the forms, how these changes benefit consumers, and options for explaining these to buyers and sellers.
- The various real estate brokerage and technology-based real estate service models, how they operate, and the pros and cons for consumers.
- What iBuyers are, how they work, and how to explain the pros and cons of this model to consumers.
- How to become comfortable with transparency when it comes to fees and service - because there is room for all these business models but being able to outline the differences is key.
We are in an age of change. Those brokers who take the time to get educated and be able to clearly articulate the differences between their services and other models will stay relevant and necessary. Sharpen your industry savvy and join us for a day packed with information that will empower your next buyer or seller consultation.
Brought to you by Seattle-King County REALTORS®. 7.5 Washington State approved clock hour credits included. Lunch included. 12410 SE 32nd St #100, Bellevue, WA 98005. Class begins at 9am through 4:30pm.
↵ Full Calendar