Real estate agent Cheryl Steffen has established herself as the go-to agent on Anderson Island, with the help of the information and tools on her website. Cheryl's website features integrated home search tools, an events calendar, and thorough information about buying and selling on Anderson Island.
No doubt about it - the importance of an online presence cannot be overstated. When over 88% of buyers are searching onlineNAR you know your business needs to be represented there too.
How will your real estate website attract new business? Will it be a template website warehoused-out, mass-produced and ready for your visitor's back-button or will it deliver a custom look, message and interactivity that attracts new visitors and encourages them to stay? Our websites are built on custom developed branding and backed by the power of WordPress, combining the strengths of a professional and memorable look that is unique to you with the tools you need to truly grow an online presence.
We've taken the mystery out of websites and our standard package provides a custom designed, SEO ready website. It's built on WordPress - that means that it has a built-in blog, it can interact with all of your social media, and you can easily control of all of its content too! It is a lead generating powerhouse.
- Easily edit your website content, add new pages and blog.
- Keep visitors up-to-date when they subscribe to your blog.
- Interact with your visitors via comments.
- Add value to your website with access to hundreds of plug-ins.
- Post new blogs to your website by email, even while mobile.
- Allow visitors to search and view listings with seamless integration to your local MLS.
- Email updates tool for keeping your visitor up-to-date with property changes.
- Let your visitors create accounts, save favorite listings and start their own drip-campaigns.
- Track which homes your visitors are looking at.
- Syndicate your listings to over a dozen online search portals like Yahoo Homes, HotPads, REALTOR.com, and more!
- Free Home Valuation tool that captures leads and provides your visitors with useful information.
Support & Tutorials
- Stock content to help get your website launched quickly or formatting of your existing content.
- Blog Support Center: A training program to take you from WordPress beginner to master.
- Video tutorial gallery for various WordPress functions.
- Additional help links provided to online resources.
- Visitors can conveniently share links to your website.
- Protect your website from spam with Akismet.
- Chart your visitors' usage with Google Analytics.
- Receive emails from your website via interactive forms.
- Custom themed to match your existing offline branding.2
- Promotional links to your other social media outlets.
- Submission to Google, Yahoo and Microsoft Bing search engines.
$1790 and no recurring fees.3 Call us today to discuss your website strategy and needs. 360-527-8904